• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • What does the image mean? I've got no idea, tbh. Still, the text is pretty cool, IMO. Thus,

8//10

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Um, It's ok I suppose. It would look better on a white background to blend the to little spritey pics in, if not it looks really ugly.

5/10

Years
  • INB4 "1/10. It's just text :("

9.8/10. I probably will never read a word of you sig until later. All that matters to me is the aesthetic and that's where this text signature succeeds where so many others have failed. The font's format and such is wonderful and that leads to an overall a nice signature to look at.

Arbitrary 8 is arbitrary.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • It's pretty comedic, especially the middle image. I'd say the only thing that I had a little problem with is that the small text in the first cloud of dialogue is kind of hard to read.

7/10

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    It's slow, choppy and horrible to look at.
    The text is pretty bad too.

1/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back