• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
Years
  • I like the pink and blue dancing things. It's totally off with rest of the siggy, but that's not a bad thing. Also like the Lucario in the middle. Lots of emphasis on Lucario. And it seems to be uses an attack. Love it. Also, for some reason I can't really see the OWs on the sides, but it's probably just me. 8/10

What do the characters that redirect to youtube mean?
    Thanks, it's just a link to my Youtube. The words say my user name and my friends user name in Chinese. (Her on Left me on Right.) Thus a pink for her and blue smile dance for me.)

Okay for you: Awesome, love people who use gifs for signatures. I also liked that you sued Luxray. (He is in my top six Pokemon of all time.) Also love the use of a theme. Earns you a 9/10. :D

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Awright, I'll rate • » ∂єяσzισ « •'s signature then :D

The pic; Naruto isn't my fav, but sure. The pic itself is good; it's well drawn (if you had drawn it, I'd love you xD ), and I like the contrast. The CSS is great, too. The signature itself reminds me alot of your usual work, Derozio.
    Well, let's say a.. nine? Yeah, a nine goes well here.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
  • Is that based off Haruhi? Anyway, very well drawn image, the shading is very good. The only let down is the background, which is a tad boring. 75/100

• » ∂єяσzισ « •

╰» ∂єяσzισ ρωηѕ
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2010
    Well, your image would look better if it was centralized. Also, the opacity thing was overdone a tad too much. It's kinda hard to see it. Try to lower the transparency. The image's kinda fine in itself. Overall, a good effort. (b")b

7.5//10

Pokestick said:
    The pic itself is good; it's well drawn
    It'd be awesome if I had done it. Sadly, I haven't. xD;

• » ∂єяσzισ « •

╰» ∂єяσzισ ρωηѕ
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2010
    It's got a lot of text. Lots of text = A ruined signature, imo.
    Just try to lower the amount of text. Or try to make it more organized. And the spoiler isn't needed, tbh.

4//10

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Eh, the pic seems bulky, but it's better than the other pics. +1.5 for saying swag. 8.7/10

Cid

Years
  • The quotes are funny, though those alone don't draw me in to your sig.
    Still, simplicity is not necessarily a bad thing.

8/10

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
  • All very good and looks like it took a while. The only thing which could be improved is Sasuke himself, the borders are a little pixelly. 80/100

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back