• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
5/10

Ahh. The Marquee of Doom. I remember that, aye. It would be better if it was centered, and the text was more decorative at least.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
Mind elaborating on how it would? I don't quite see how. ;D

And you don't have the right browser to see the sound bar correctly. It's just a square. c:

As for yours: 6/10

Organized. But I do not like animation in signatures, and the white text with the shadow hurts my eyes slightly.

Years
You kids today and your throwing around the word "CSS" like it's some kind of miracle code that automatically makes signatures look good. Some can look good without it, you know.

Also, older versions of Firefox will bork up the sound box CSS.

9/10. Sometimes simple is nice. Really nice. Positioning of the box is fine too. Overall appealing.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
Years
You kids today and your throwing around the word "CSS" like it's some kind of miracle code that automatically makes signatures look good. Some can look good without it, you know.

Also, older versions of Firefox will bork up the sound box CSS.

9/10. Sometimes simple is nice. Really nice. Positioning of the box is fine too. Overall appealing.
I usually use Signatures without any CSS, and they look pretty good, actually. ;D

Simplicity is what I get from yours, jpp8. That, and how organized it is. The colors aren't overdone, either. 9/10

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
8/10

Pretty nice.

Meh I should really use better icons in mine, but that means I'll have to scroll through my collection of icons D:

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Eh, I like the banner but the text under the little images kinda ruins the mood of the signature. Still, it's unique.

7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back