• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Your themes have always been really nice, Tara. <3

8//10

The only thing that I dislike is..Red's cropping isn't done properly in thar. :B

Scan quality. That's all I'm going to say.

9.5/10

I'm not much of a fan of animated signatures, but I'll make an exception for this one~ c:

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
9.5/10

I can see the text better. Perhaps for the bottom right corner of the theme, you can put who the character is from and such? c:

Years
9.5/10

The text placement is a lot better now, though I think it'd make more sense to have either both the text on the top and the bottom of the banner be right at the edges, or have both indented, instead of the text on the top line not indented, and the text on the bottom indented. (Man, I'm terrible at explaining. XD) And the "to be filled" part is still in a different font, even though it seems you changed the other part that was in a different font.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
Interesting I'd say, too bad the images seem to lack quality. I think the 2 blue images would suit it better if they were on the outside and the black and white image was in the middle.

7/10

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Eh, I'm not too fond of those kind of bars and the text isn't that organized but is, slightly.

4/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back