• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
5/10

The image isn't in the best quality; I've sometimes found that that's the case if you upload it onto PC rather than onto something like Imageshack/Tinypic first. It'd be nice if the background were transparent, too.

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
9/10 It's really nice! Nothing I can say, other than that I wish the text was more smooth, not random color and font changes everywhere. And that I see the style everywhere.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
It's not my name in script, I actually wrote that xD Thanks for the compliment though ^_^

7/10, I like Batman and that image looks cool.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
the colors aren't very flattering and the banner isn't either
though nice effort

3/10

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Umm, that's it?
2/10 just for the text.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
The CSS is merely used. Just for namesake. Try some paddings. Image isn't anything special. Just doesn't appeal, I'm afraid. Get something more appealing. And well, the text is pretty small. :C
Below average, in other words:

4//10

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
Years
very cute 10/10

well it does say 'rate the signiture' not 'rate the signiture's picture' and it was inspired by pokemon! What else could i inspired it on?!

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
*shrug* It's just boring. It's not very original or witty. Besides, rating the pictures and contents kinda falls under the category of rating the signature. We're not trying to hurt your feelings, we're just being brutally honest.

1/10

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
Years
8.5/10

I can't really see who that is, and I'm not a fan of blurs, so that's a small minus. Nonetheless, the image is very well made.
I also love the team on the bottom, although I'm not really captured by the title tags.
Clicked the link, awesome song, my only complaint is that the music is too loud so you can't hear the vocals that well. Thought I could rate that as well while I was at it.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
7.5/10

I don't really get it, but maybe that's just me. Nuzlocke is awesome, as are Combees :D And Raquaza just poking out there is nice and random ^^

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Clicked the link, awesome song, my only complaint is that the music is too loud so you can't hear the vocals that well. Thought I could rate that as well while I was at it.
Heh, yeah, that was my first thought when I heard the song.

As for the sig, 5/10.

The 5 came from the awesomeness of the quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back