• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    It's pretty cool, evil ponies look awesome. Though, not sure I like that big space, not sure thats on purpose or anything but it's kinda annoying. I'll give you a 7/10 for now.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Cute picture, but there's a small scrollbar right in the middle for seemingly no reason on my screen. Gradient text always looks nice as well. I'm liking the font for "Mew".

7/10 for simplicity and scrollbar.

Cid

Years
  • I like how the Shiny Swellow image's rough edges sort of suit the font's own rough edges. xD
    For a placeholder signature, it looks really nice and simple. :3
    9/10

Ninja'd. xD
    The stock image looks blurry, but the rest looks okay.
    However, I'm not sure that most people would like the slightly overlapping text below the banner, but I'm fine with it.
    8/10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    It's alright I guess, I'm not really a fan of Shiny Swellow though, it's colours are pretty gross, it's normal palette is better. The big image looks a little compressed, though that might just be me. I'll give you points for Simplicity.

o3o

Years
  • EDIT: Ninja'd. ¬.¬

I'm not a big fan of the font you've used, and the outline to Shadow Lugia looks a little rough. Also, the text that reads "World King" is of poor quality.

Imo, it'd look better aligned on the right. 6.5/10

Last edited:

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
    Years
  • 3.5/10 Srry for the low rate.
    Icons with chars.
    Well i saw some recoloring so +.5=4/10
    And the chars +6=10/10
    100%

Status
    Not open for further replies.