• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
The font's all ew. ( -.5 )
The swellow was done well ( +2 )
The colors mesh ( + 2 )
The css is terrible. :( ( - 3 )
5.5//10.
capturecg.png

^ Rendered with Google chrome, BTW.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Omg that text is so small I can barely read it ;_; I like the icons, although they're not all self-explanatory. That border is huge too. 7/10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
7/10

It's creepy (as I already told you in the IRC XD;), but the box with Madness seems slightly off to the right of the bottom box, and everything would probably look better if they were in a lighter red. Or at least with a white glow effect behind them.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
^ The picture is adorable on it's own ( +2 )
The cat having a little music 'block' on it's head is even cuter ( +1 )
Nice quality picture ( + 2 )
Bad font / font rendering ( -2 )
8 // 10.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
*fox

Also, it looks a lot better than when there was Papyrus.

Gonna agree with what Toujours said and give you a 7/10. The border doesn't seem too big, though. But that could just be Safari.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I love the placement of the play button, lmao. It's not very complicated, but that's not a bad thing as long as it looks good in its simplicity which imo it does. (: 9.5/10, only taking off because I feel like there should be some kind of explanation because I have no idea what the text means. xD

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
Text is almost unreadable and kind of inconsistent. Please make sure it contrasts with the background. +/- 0

Images are adequate, not blinding. +1

CSS is used competently, but it seems like it's there for the sake of being there. The purple background and border don't add much. If anything, they take away. -/+ 0

It's not very creative, the image overlying is something but... Not much. +.5

1.5/5

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
Yeah, looks pretty good, well did the OW respriting, but the resprited pokemon sprites suck... And I just don't like the signature itself. 6/10

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Totally stole my sig.

ONE OF MY MOST FAVOURITE SONGS EVARRRRRR. 10/10, just for Mr. Brightside. The gradient n' stuff are cool too.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
I like it, although the font beneath the jealousy is hard to read. Also I can't see the title of the song, which I dislike. 8/10
EDIT: Ninja'd.

@ Mew: awesome, can read the title, good font, just nice. 10/10

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Nice use of CSS however the Silver Wing / Adamant Orb / Black stone aren't in the box. The image for the squirtle isn't the best quality and I don't like the actual image! ;;

6/10

Cid

Years
I love sigs of this style.
Simple, yet complete on its own.
I don't know what to put when I try making something like this, though. ._.

10/10

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Looks like you started with the CSS, and then didn't finish it. The picture isn't very artistically aesthetic but that's not necessarily required for a sig. To make it more interesting I would put some title text on the image and/or some text on top, links, things you want to say, etc. Since you started the CSS you're already farther than a lot of people (: 6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back