• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
7.5/10 Banner is alright. I like the edges. I don't think the music is working for me. Sig could use some text or links, though.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I don't really adore the image. It is alright, I guess. And other stuff is the same as it always is. :p

6.5//10

derozio

Years
The list of links getting extended to the second line is a little bothering. Mess with the font or its size a bit, maybe? Or extend the CSS. Either way, it just takes away from the presentation as it is now. Banner quality is top class. +ve points for that. Music tag is a little awkwardly placed there. I'd advise messing with its position a bit as well. :p

7.5//10

derozio

Years
I wish I get to rate other people more, Hikari. At this rate, all I'm gonna rate is your themes. :[

Anyway, it is just as it was before. Not a fan of the image or the watermark at the top left. Organization is fine.

6.5//10

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 3, 2019
10/10

Doctor Who + Christmas = Perfect.
And the fact it's David Tennant pushes it up to a 10.

8/10

It's really neat and nicely laid out. Only thing that pushes it down for me is I hate random black (or any colour) patches in a signature :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back