• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
10/10

Why you ask well it just so happens that I am loving those cats and cannot wait to get the black one in Pokemon X (I am getting X cause that one has a DEER A FREAKIN" DEER!) and name it Kuro after Rin Okumara's cat that is named Kuro :D

they get different move pools, gedner differences and the shiny variants will be epica

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
9/10

I love how well organized it is...and you also reminded me that I need to watch this past season of Breaking Bad.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
8/10

A little too square, would've been more to my liking if it was more square. But nice picture and organized lettering under it.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
7.5/10

Well and organized, the FC text is hard to read though.

Also, on a completely unrelated side-note, you've had that signature forever.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
10/10

Good organisation and the quality of the sig is just too high.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
7/10

Looks awesome. Especially with them effects.
But do think of adding some text. :3

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
The picture you use seems like it should have some text over of some sort. And I also think the text below it should be more colorful, like a dark red rather than just grey. Hmm, 6/10.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
8/10

I like how everything is well organized, but I'm not a fan of Lady Gaga(although I do like her song applause lol) and the little flash gives me a slight headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back