• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
8/10

I like it, but I find it a little bit too much on the far right. Maybe in the center or left would be best, in my opinion of course.

Years
9.8/10

That sig, is badass, good quality and appealing to the eye also tyrantum is awesome. The only thing that prevents it being a 10/10 is the quote. It's a good quote but it doesn't match your sig even a little.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
10/10

Well centered, matches the avatar well, gives me a warm feeling when I look at your banner, and did I mention I love apples? Yum.

Andrew Shard

Shards of Fury
Years
9/10
I really like it! I was hopping for a T-rex pokemon and here it is hehe! I only give 9 because I think the image should have some "foggy" limits or lines. ;)

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
8/10

The signature is organized, and clean. It makes sense and it's somewhat stylish. I've never been a fan of pushing everything to the right, but that's more of a personal preference than anything.

Ari Niko

Sincerity
Years
4/10
Bit tall, also not very visually appealing. Could make it a bit simpler
hug.gif

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Interesting. The sprite animation could be a little more detailed and your sound cloud link would be better if it was A. Underlined and B. Stylized.

7outta10.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
8/10

Led Zeppelin, yes! Dazed and confused is some of their good songs. The banner is nice, but theres too much lyric text in it.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
8/10

Not bad. Still, there is too much text and unless you grew up listening to them I don't think you may know the band pretty well.

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
Years
Changed my score from 8/10 to 9/10. I feel the quote was intentionally unfitting, and the picture's still cool as ever. Also, is mine better now? There is still about the same amount of lyrics, but I tried to make it look neater.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
I like it but it seems a bit plain to me. Other than that. It's good quality marks it for 7outta10. The lyrics at the bottom would look better black as there's nothing in the signature picture that is the same shade of orange as the font. Just my thoughts on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back