• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Cute'n'simple! I tend to like more complicated stuff but you've got a good quality gif and text that isn't ugly so like a++ for this style. 8/10 tho cause like I said I tend to like something more complex for how much space you're using.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Hmm... not a fan of the banner. I would have had Steven and Raichu be more prominent rather than shadowed over. I would have also used the text color as only a text shadow with a light and saturated purple as the actual text in front of it. It's just, nothing on that banner stands out. It's just a wash of purple imo.
    I also would either center everything or do some nice text formatting. Right now it just kinda looks like everything's... there. 4/10

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    5/10. A little to plain in my opinion, and there's a lot of text to read through. A simple centering of it and style the links a little better to make them "pop" more and you should be good to go [:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back