• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    4/10

The text is aligned weird, because it's along the bottom of the image for the first line and then left-aligned on the second. Also, the image is really fuzzy.

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
    Years
    Clean, crisp picture. Soccer player adorns the avatar as well so there is a theme. The play circle is off-centered in its little box, though.

7.5/10

For my sig, sorry the text is a tad blurry. It looked fine on Microsoft paint.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    3/10

It's simple and I kind of like it, but it exceeds the height limit and you should really fix that.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    4/10

The gif and the blue texts are not centralised, giving the whole thing the feeling of being messy and unorganised. More work needed.

8/10

Nice gif, though a little low quality - unless it's meant to be that way. Other than that, it's great. :]

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    4/10

The gif's okay, but the scroll bar just ruins the whole thing for me. The CSS to me isn't really needed - it'd be a lot better to me if it was just the image with links beneath it, I'm sorry :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back