• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
7/10
looks cool, i like the big line XD the fonts are nice but the image you used for shix looks very bad quality (jpg?)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Its only a signature...

7/10 i like the redish ness... but smokeing is bad for you

Years
The banner's pretty good aside from the C4D lights in Axel's hair and the "G" and "?" looking like it's been cropped. Otherwise, the text in the signature isn't so creative. The link to the KH fanclub should be in text instead of another banner. 7/10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
7/10 :)
Nice effects, cool fonts, nice css skills!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Haha, cute. :3 I remember when Mew was my favorite Legendary at least until Suicune and Lugia came about. No info, but tis still good. ^_^

8/10

Nudge

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2014
It's Team Rocket so that's just awesome in itself :P lol
I like the banner but it needs to be a little darker in my opinion.
8/10

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
The banner is nice and everything, and I like how the text is aligned. However, I can't see some of the text because of the PC template I'm using. :x

8/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Banner looks good. I don't like the placement of the song tag below it though. ;;

@Zero: Maybe you should teach me how to use CSS? :o

7/10

EDIT: Wow. I rated the wrong person(yet again!). T^T
You have a really awesome Signature there, Binary. It looks and feels awesome. ;3

9.3/10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back