• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
  • You haven't rendered the image properly, which I can see all the white bits since I'm using a skin with a black background. So it doesn't look clean and tidy.

3/10

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
  • You haven't rendered the image properly, which I can see all the white bits since I'm using a skin with a black background. So it doesn't look clean and tidy.

3/10

HackMew did the banner for me :/

DestinyBender:
    Good use of CSS, but I would use a bigger image

7/10

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Well, at least you should make it more appealing?

First, however, is that not everything in your signature is centered. To be honest, you don't have to press the enter key for every line you wrote. There definitely other ways to space them. Right now, your signature is kinda big.... when it really doesn't have to.

Oh, and find a better icon, but make sure credit the person who makes it.

Wait, WonderGirl, I don't think DestinyBender is using any CSS at all.

You slightly modified it? How so? The banner looks okay, I guess. However, that Buizel in the banner itself looks a bit odd.

6//10​

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
  • Well, at least you should make it more appealing?

First, however, is that not everything in your signature is centered. To be honest, you don't have to press the enter key for every line you wrote. There definitely other ways to space them. Right now, your signature is kinda big.... when it really doesn't have to.

Oh, and find a better icon, but make sure credit the person who makes it.

Wait, WonderGirl, I don't think DestinyBender is using any CSS at all.

You slightly modified it? How so? The banner looks okay, I guess. However, that Buizel in the banner itself looks a bit odd.

6//10​

Er ... DestinyBender is using CSS. I slightly modified it by putting the second buizel on it.

Like I said, 7/10

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • DAMN THESE SPRITES AND LOGO

3/10

DAMN EVERYONE OF YOU

No wait, I rate these things for legitimate reason.

It's seems like you've gotten the logo and some sprites. But you seems to have just taken them. It looks kinda nice to look at, but it's dull. Also, the sprites aren't consistent with the animation. -.5

Text is bland and pointless. -.5

4/10

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Eh.. Not much of a signature. Cute though but.. Cute doesn't cut it. Especially since the cutting on that image is horrid against my black background.

2/10

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Kinda... Not very good really. low quality, it's a bunch of badly re-colored sprites on top of a green background.
    2/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back