• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
Years
6/10. sorry, i just tend to think things that just look like screenshots dont look like any work or thought was put into them. i DO like the text at the bottom tho~

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
For some reason the 4th star has a different coloured title tag? On that not, I'm not a fan of title tags, they look tacky to be honest, and having so many there...

6/10

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
8/10 Organized and cute icons. However, did you use default font colors..? They're kinda blinding, either way. I would use a blue and pink from the icons, not cyan and red.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
You're going to give it a 1/10 because you don't know what catplanet is?

*sigh* and I did rate your signature. I gave it a 4/10 and I'll give it a 4/10 again because it's way too cluttered.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
First of all yours is too big, so be sure to read the signature rules and stuff. But besides that I think it seems to be a bit to cluttered. If you want to get rid of those two links you can make the images in your signature link to them. Anyways, I give it a 2/10.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
The one you had before was better, imo. Still, this one isn't anything bad. :]

7.5//10

The text...irks me. Change the color, maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back