• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • 7/10

If I could pinpoint exactly why I like it I might have scored higher, but there's just something about your sig that I find appealing.

Years
  • 8/10

Swagalicious is the first words that comes to mind when I see this. The skelly reminds me of Brook from One Piece.

I would have liked that if you hadn't said "swagalicious"

Anyway, you get a 7/10. The random pokeballs really detract from an otherwise good signature.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • -Both the avatar and the signature fit in theme? Check!
    - Does the signature use CSS? Check!
    - Is the signature animated? Check!

10/10
    Spoiler:

Years
  • 9/10

It's really well organised and the gif is great.
    I was going to make a comment about the "no forum siblings" being too different in font and colour but hovering over it made me laugh, so never mind.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • It's pretty organized. However, I feel like you could do just a bit more to make it look appealing, but it's definitely not bad!

7/10

(Also, it seems that my last post here was in August 2010... O_O)

Crady

It ain't even bright in here
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    7/10

Although I think I've seen this gif many times before though, still pretty neat.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • 7/10

The Cobalion sig is pretty neat and well organized, however the text underneath it goes horribly with the gifs. If you could somehow move the gives to the side of the pic (using css maybe?) it would be much, much better

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • 5/10

The text is barely visible, (Hypocrisy at its best) although the gif is alright I guess.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    7/10

Eh, never really watched the anime to care enough about Ash's Pokemon, so...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back