• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Signature of the Person Above you!

Years
  • 4/10

I'm kinda OCD with pics in signatures, they should mainly be horizontal or even a sprite in my views. Also, the text at each side makes it unappealing.

Years
  • 7/10

It's nice, well-organised and simple, although nothing amazing either. You should make it so all the text is the same colour in your links/hovers as well.

Years
  • 6/10

The gif is nice, but having text at both the top and bottom ruins it and that's one of my OCD's when I'm designing signatures. I like having text in just one place and not all over.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I seem to be rating you a lot today haha.

I like it because it is clean and the text is put in the perfect place with the image. I like the color scheme as well!

9/10

Back