• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    It's the worst signature I have ever seen

Well have you ever taken a look at your own signature *joke*

I give it a 3 *joke*, common a pic out of a pokemon game*joke*.

Now for the real rating, It looks nice I give it an 7,,,

A little tip: If you don't want to get bad ratings then don't give bad ratings or really mean comments.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021

Well have you ever taken a look at your own signature *joke*

I give it a 3 *joke*, common a pic out of a pokemon game*joke*.

Now for the real rating, It looks nice I give it an 7,,,

A little tip: If you don't want to get bad ratings then don't give bad ratings or really mean comments.
    You're supposed to rate signatures from a third-party perspective. I give ratings as I see them, and I saw something that looks horrible. I'm not going to give you a 10 just so you can feel better about yourself, I give 10's to people who deserve them.

Last edited:

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years

1. It's from a fangame that I am staff on, shows how much you know
    2. You're supposed to rate signatures from a third-party perspective. I give ratings as I see them, and I saw something that looks horrible. I'm not going to give you a 10 just so you can feel better about yourself, I give 10's to people who deserve them.

Well, don't you take your self seriously, you must be so proud. And how am I too know it was a fan game I have never seen it before. And I really don't care for them, your still a 7.

Luna you get a 8

Last edited:

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Ah a breath of cool air! thanks I needed that!
    4 part rating system!
    1.) Picture quality: 10/10
    2.) Organization: 10/10
    3.) Coordination (Between Banner and avvy): 10/10
    4.)Subject of theme: 9/10 (I like fan-based games, but I'm quickly falling out of that area)
    Overall score: 9.8/10! Way to go!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back