• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    thats really big... sure you're allowed to have it that big?
    but other than that its good.
    9/10

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    I'm switching my sig all over the place xD!

again, i really like it. i don't get it but its good enough for me not to care xD 10/10 <-- omg it went up!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Now that is a banner. You got all well organized, and the CSS is right in place. Awesome job! Makes me want to watch Last Exile. XD 10/10

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    It's a bit plain (the trainer cards are a little dated) but I do like how there is a nice green-ish colour scheme throughout. 5/10

Counterfeit

Rely on me to let you down.
    Years
    More Paramore goodiness! I haven't seen this image before.
    I like it, the sorta border thingy, the way your text at the bottom aligns with it, but it's kind of hard to read the first "R" and the "E". Maybe different colours? :\

9/10
    (change the colours of them and it's a 10 :P)

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    It's very cute ^.^ Nice and organized. Though the color is a little too light of a hue for my taste. 9.5/10

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    me thinks the quality could be a smidgen better (haha i can't believe i used that word) but other then that its perty guud. 9/10

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Paramore? Again with the Paramore? Well it looks nice. The colorful text doesn't go with the banner but somehow it still looks good! Text goes with the Banner as well!

9/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back