• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years

Hmm... it's abit basic and simple, could do with a pic. I like the Treeko part though *lol* 4/10

(Changed my sig yet AGAIN X3 *dies* Opinions welcome!)

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    Mudkip84 said:
    Erm..

You like HP too much
    eh.. a normal 5/10

It's called being a Fan dude... *shrugs* My sig, my fanisim, my interests, i can do what i like with it. (Will some of you guys please stop complaining about my sig because you don't like HP or Daniel radcliffe. It's not my problem ;-;)

---

I love your Banner demonchaos916. Tis really cool, and i love the grid effect. 9/10

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    THAT'S HARRY POTER IN YOUR SIGGY??? I THOUGHT THAT WAS YOUR BF OR SOMETHING!!! What the heck happened to the guy...he looks like those high school rockers now.

10/10 for the surprise...

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    demonchaos916 said:
    THAT'S HARRY POTER IN YOUR SIGGY??? I THOUGHT THAT WAS YOUR BF OR SOMETHING!!! What the heck happened to the guy...he looks like those high school rockers now.

10/10 for the surprise...

XD!!!!!

Seriously? o.O;; You thought that was my BF? *rolls on floor* I wish!
    Yes that is Mr. Harry Potter in my sig. He just looks different off set. And yeah, he likes Rock. But he doesn't always look like that.

Messy haired is better - https://www.danradcliffe.us/galleries/studio_shots/harrypoa_promo5.jpg

9/10

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    8/10

i read your siggy. i got fooled. *goes into a corner and cries*

btw tattsu, the link you posted doesn't work

Access Denied
    Sorry, but your server does not have permission to hotlink to images at DanRadcliffe.com.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
    Jolteon, your sig is amusing.
    im sorry everyone but im leaving PC and will never be coming back, im so sorry to say this, sorry to all my friendd and PC, but if you have read all of this, i thankyou for reading, and one last thing... if you have read this you are unaware that you are being FOOLED!!!!!!
    One of the best quotes i've seen.
    I'm not sure how this rating system works but... 8/10?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Yours is ok the logos could have been done better...that banner is REALLY hard to read though 7/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back