• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    Eh.. The white text, since my background is white, I have to highlight it. :<

edit; okay I can see the banner now. D:

And I don't really like it.. The quality is terrible. @_@;

2/10

Last edited:
    Years
    8(.3)/10

Organized, good image. Although, I don't quite see the point of the contact section, since... well, everything can be found just as easily by clicking your username. Eh, whatever. XD

Nice CSS guide, btw. Although it is missing... alot of things. Good for beginners, though? XD

I'm sure it looks better rounded, but I can't be bothered to switch over to Firefox to see it right now. XD

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    9/10

I like it, but I'm wondering why there is a gaping big space underneath the text o.o;

Years
    9.5/10

The text matches perfectly, and I love the way the red heart stands out.

It could be better if the box thing was slightly more complex... maybe at least a shadow? But meh, it looks good as it is :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back