• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomaiya

The Disappearing Act
    Years
    The image quality is pretty poor - it's blurry and a little pixelated - but I like the quote on it, so...
    5/10!

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    I like the banner and the overall style of the Css. It is very wall aligned and place with some nice colour added.

9/10

Finally someone who knows how to rate a signature! thank god

Now for yours,well Infernape isn't very original on a pokemon forum...
    and i don't really like the banner colors but that's just because i prefer light colors than dark colors.
    6/10

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    To be honest? I'm not a HUGE fan of the white box behind the text; it just seems sorta..rough, or blunt? I dunno, it just doesn't seem to 'gel' with the rest of it? Its totally purdy though <3

9/10

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    I like the CSS but not so much the actual image. It just doesn't seem to match. But its still good. 8/10

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    10/10
    Who does your awesome sig's?
    O w O

THANK YOU!
    Gawd, everyone's been giving me 6's and 7's and i'm thinking "wtf? This is the best banner i've ever had"

But to be honest, i found it on Photobucket, i just added the text. ._.;

You're reminds me of Native Americans :3
    Its pretty cool, good quality and the image is just cool.
    9.5/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back