• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Great banner, but imo the text could be formatted better.

I'd move it to underneath the banner and make the grey -or all of the colours- lighter.
    However this doesn't mean I don't like the colour choice, I like the fact that you chose blue text as opposed to the green from the banner;
    I think if you had it would cause the text to blend in with the banner too much, meaning people would just glaze over it.

Oh, also I think the "to"s need to be more defined; It sort of looks like fake Italian. xD

"Credito!" "Pairdio!"

7/10

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    A simple picture, but it is organized. Things could be added though.

4/10

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    It's actually much more complicated than you think.

Anyway.

The banner's quality is really poor.

Only thing to say is that it's rather neat..But the title tags should be spaced out more.

3/10

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    While I like Star Fox, your sig is way too cluttered and there is just way too much crap (for a lack of a better word) 4/10 Sorry, but I am not a fan of your current set up.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    It is very organized, though I don't really fancy big signatures. >.>

8/10

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    I am a big fan of this banner, my only complaint is that the top of the guy's head is cut off, otherwise I love it. 9.9/10 (fix the head, it just creepy)

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    The banner's quality isn't very nice, and it's just some random/uncolored text. \o/
    3/10.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back