• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    The banner is great.

But the text doesn't go well at all..and it's not organised too well.

6/10

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Great banner, but I'm not a fan of the text;

It's an overused, and tbh, boring layout now.
    All those random full stops and different coloured characters don't look quite as unique when half the population of PC has them. xD;

5/10

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    stop being right.

Nica's signature is 9/10.

But just because you stole it.

10/10

King!

better
    Years
    Thanks! xD

Um...it's rather interesting..but I'm not a fan of cards....(ie. ranger, trainer shiny, etc.)

6/10

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    The banner is really good..but the text is not.

7/10

A clickable pokepet thing.

no.

1/10

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    7/10

I hate to tell you it can be improved again, but I was fiddling and came out with this. xD;

Example:
    Rate the signature of the person above you

pair | cousin & fe buddy | theme
    'I don't mean, too seem like I care about material things, like a social status, I just want four walls and adobe slabs for my girls.'
    Code:
    [PLAIN][div="height: 200px;"][CENTER][div="width: 400px; height: 153px; font-variant: small-caps; color: rgb(193, 205, 205); background-color: rgb(0, 104, 139);"][IMG]https://i42.tinypic.com/2h6vn6r.png[/IMG]
    [SIZE=1][FONT=arial][title="HoneyBubbles"]pair[/title] | [title="MudkipBlader"]cousin & fe buddy[/title] | [title="Michii"]theme[/title]
    [div="color: rgb(0, 104, 139); padding-top: 9px;"]'I don't mean, too seem like I care about material things, like a social status, I just want four walls and adobe slabs for my girls.'[/div][/FONT][/SIZE][/div][div="padding-top: 43px;"][div="width: 400px; height: 1px; background-color: rgb(0, 104, 139);"][/div][/div][/CENTER][/div][/PLAIN]

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Meh, I'll trial it Joe XD.

Unfortuantely the pictures are incredibly low quality...And the text doesn't match whatsoever.

2/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back