• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    Is your Shift button broken?

It's really not interesting, nor does it seem to have much of a purpose. Four.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    It's just ads, man (even if one of them is for the league I'm in :P). Two.

Also, you spelled 'LEAGUE' wrong. That's why I lost interest in joining the PL. >_>

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    I really hate Britney, but you've got a nice enough setup. The contrast for the right picture is a little wonky, but... Eh.

The crosshair cursor over the pictures is also pretty cool, and you've got an actual theme going. That face is also adorable.

I'll give you a high eight.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    You have a profile link and a hack(??) link. That would be a one, but I'm not sure that it's even fair to judge nothing.

That being said, I did not understand your post at all, but thanks. >_>

EDIT: Your avatar is adorable, though. Seems like something that my friend Peggy would have.

You didn't end your post with "desu," though, so I'm pretty sure that you aren't her. :P

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    Very nice signature. And anime rocks! * loves it! *. :P. I would like to rate it. 10/10. * im so jealous because you got a perfect score *. :D

Yasumin. ^__^

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    10/10

Nice colors and set up. I don't like that the middle is real dark compared to others..might just be my monitor though so I wont take off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back