• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I don't like Lady Gaga at all, but I do like your sig! :)
    8/10
    7.5 points for having the Deviant Art in it
    .5 points for using the word "plastic"

Years
    5/10. It's OK, but there's a reason most signatures look empty. That's because there are rules and limitations to signatures. You managed to break both of the main ones concerning images in signatures. Those being a 500px combined width limit (400+440>500) and a 300px combined height limit (one of those images is 301px). So, yeah.

The Red Chain

The banner itself isn't so bad.. but the text in it could be much smoother and less big. Default text is not really my cup of tea, you know?
    The advertising text is just there and has no spice to it.. it would be nicer if the link was at least organized better.
    Such as using this code [URL = "link here/ " ]True Final Fantasy fans, come visit! [ / URL ] without all of the spaces.
    Also, keep the '/ ' and quotations. Who knows, if you make the advertisement look less.. 'out there'.. you may get more visitors.
    Then again, that's just all my own opinion.
    4.6 out of 10

Last edited:

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    9/10
    Lady Gaga is hardcore. I can tell you have a good taste in music.
    Anyway, there's always room for improvement, not that I can see anything majorly bad here. And once again, I like the -|*text*|- thing. But you missed out the - on the end of the first line.

The Red Chain

The banner is very beautiful, but I don't like spoiler bars.. they look very ugly..
    8.8 out of 10

The Red Chain

The random ~ space is a bit weird.. Why separate the two lines anyway?
    It'd look nicer if the random ~ wasn't there.
    Oh yes, and the your should be you're. Other than that it all looks great. :3
    7.6 out of 10

@ Bloodex ; Not a problem, and thank you. ^o^

The Red Chain

Oh wow, I feel all special now haha. XD Alright.. let's see..
    The font of 'Lady Gaga' and '
    Let's go see The Killers and make out in the bleachers' could be a bit better.. it looks like it's Arial, but I could be wrong.
    Script or Brush Script font would be good choices, but of course it's up to you. The links should remain the font they are, just for some difference.
    The color of the text is very fitting to the banner, nicely color coordinated, though in all honesty I dislike big banners.
    But I do like Lady Gaga.. she makes some great tunes.
    The design of the banner itself is very lovely, and the pictures merge perfectly and have just the right opacity.

7.9 out of 10.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back