• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    8/10
    Not bad from a theme standpoint, the banner looks quite nice.

@мilкii Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    I wish I could have made it better quality, but GIMP has to convert the images to indexed format, and it seems to eat quality for breakfast (If you know how to adjust the indexing settings so it doesn't dither like that, feel free to let me know)

Years
    aw dont be too harsh on that noob him!

anyways, i just noticed how cool the Quote, etc, thing looks in relation to your big banner

8.5/10

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I adore the banner. However, the text underneath it is a bit too light for my eyes. Doesn't help I'm on a style with light blue as the background, but meh.

8/10.

The Red Chain

It looks pretty nice with all the city lights gleaming.. but I'm not partial to dark banners. [ As if that wasn't obvious -shot- ]
    7.2 out of 10

The Red Chain

cute. it's a mesprit gijinka. i wanna know how to to that tag with the black background and stuff. D:

It's CSS coding. XD

Very lovely pink shade.. the text is perfectly organized and color coordinated with the banner.

9.4 out of 10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back