• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    Nice Ash sprite. (I thought it was her's but I wasn't sure. I haven't seen her at SPPf in a while. :()

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    hmmm...not a big fan of angels...and stating ur paired twice XD 7/10

Years
    eliana said:
    Dude! XD who is that Eliza person lol 8/10

:laugh:

She`s an actress...In movies such as Bring It On, Wrong Turn, Soul Survivers, Bye Bye Love, True Lies...And more. She was also in Buffy, she played Faith. ^.^

Edit: Some background info, because I am bored, and I know a lot about her...She`s Albanian and Danish (Just like me! Ack!) and was born in Waterfront, Mass (I was born in Boston, which is close to Waterfront. Meaning, yes, we have the same accent, which we both try really hard to cover up. When you don`t pronounce your r`s...people look at you funny.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    ?H?ϧ said:
    I like the Azumarill-like piccy in your siggy! 9/10
    Bluchu is not an Azumarill.

Camp Kill Yourself said:
    What's the bluechu? A mix of some of the other pokemon?
    No e. And it's not a mix, it's just a fake Pokemon that a friend of mine created and I like.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back