• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    ninetales9 said:
    ^^10/10,because it is so colorfull and it has alot of girls
    ^beat me,6/10,it's....nice-_-
    Thank you! XD I made it colourful on purpose... the slogan "Many Different Girls" is meant to express my moody and indecisive character... one minute I'm a hypocrite (I'm always a hypocrite XD), next I'm a sarcastic meanie, next I'm a hyperbolic idiot, next minute I'm insane, next minute I'm a sweetie-pie, next minute I'm angry and furious, next minute I'm calm, dry, and apathetic, next minute I'm generous and honest, next minute I'm wistful and pessimistic... and so forth.

I like yours. 8.9/10

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    ^10/10 as normal love your sig. got a great quote and the laws are funny lol. Also great banner with good quality.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    it's ok... 7/10

(Please note: To do my signature justice, please temporarily swap to Midnight Misty or Forest Grovyle's Legendaries skin, as my signature is awful in red/brown-themed skins and it looks best in those two anyway.)

Methinks you should look at the purple in FGL and the rest in MM.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Too long, abd way too many banners and way too many sprites but since t-tar is in it 7/10 sorry

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back