• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    The first picture is good, but after that there are to many pictures that don't match up well. 7/10.

goth_espeon3

It's my cheese, MINE!!!!!!
    Years
    This is confusing, so if i rate the wrong one, screw you people(just kidding). So since I have no clue what I am doing, I am just going to rate Anti-Spam Gun or however you type that. I would rate this one a 10/10. Those little animated dudes are so funny. HA. HA. HA. Awesome idea having a Halo picture and the quotes from songs make yours a ten out of ten. keep up the good work dude!!! *slaps herself for saying something so gay* NICE ONE!!!!! *gets gun......* YOU ROCK DUDE!!!! *bang*
    Sawrah

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    eh...personally i dont like pkmn sprite banners...and there are too many there >< 6/10

New S+S pic now

klducks

Team WWC
    Years
    • Age 34
    • WWC
    • Seen Aug 14, 2005
    8/10, nice color matching w/ the scan lines & the pic... but the left side of the banner is a bit empty

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back