• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    very.....................................................Oh I've got it !"Involved!"

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    very cool t cards, although I don't know what the worm like creature is at the top XD They're cute! ^_^ you might want to make the t cards side by side and not on top of each other to make your sig smaller ^^ 7/10

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    very orginized, you put what was most important to you at the top, then an awsome animation under it, the color of your fonts the animation and the "vote for toto" animation. the quote on the bottom is very funny! And I love humor in sigs! your sig is very noticable, clean, funny and supportive, 10/10!

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    The 3 digi-girls banner is awesome^^I'll give it a 10/10
    *~Manda Jean~*

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    Lavender to no67 is very colorful! It's a bit large, you might want to resize it by one. Your friends list has a very cool font, it matches the glow and the cat in the pic below. You might want to fix the notice you made about your friends list, it's white (but it looks like you wanted it blue) so it was hard to read. The banner you made about the spriters club is amazing! I love the font to it and the color, the cat is adorable *cuddles* you might want to attach a link to it so people can just click on the banner and it would lead them right to the club, although you don't have to.
    Overall your sig rocks, it just needs a few touchups, but it seriously rocks! 8.9/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back