• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    Well it's blurry try to make it so my name is below the trucks and bigger but it's good!

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    9/10 original, foreign, and was done by himself...
    i rated it down cuz i cant read it...sry dizzy thats also one of the reasons i gave it a high score, so its a 2 sided sword...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    If you want a translation it says

Dizzy's signature Third Edit
    Come to Dizzy's Signature :)
    Chrystie Rocks my Freekin Socks
    ATC - Around the World
    Who is Special O? Orange*berry is Special O

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Ugh, that sig is an abomination. The hideous use of bright colors, the uneven appearance of it all, the constant flashing sprites. This sig is a real no-no. Sorry, dude, but I gotta give it a 3/10.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Allstories said:
    Ugh, that sig is an abomination. The hideous use of bright colors, the uneven appearance of it all, the constant flashing sprites. This sig is a real no-no. Sorry, dude, but I gotta give it a 3/10.
    Wow, Allstories i love your sig. Just becuz i love Foxtrot

8/10!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    The transition, while a little awkward looking, is awesome, and while it makes the text a tad hard to read, it looks really funky and I can't give it anything less than a 7/10.

P.S. I'd like people to actually be insightful in this topic. Because just saying:

"That's cool. :)

9/10"

isn't really insightful or helpful.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back