• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
    Heh. Obelisk. First it was too small, then too big, and now too small again XD Find one that's around 400x300. 500x300 the most

Anyways, back to the banana man banner, eh? 8/10

EDIT: Obelisk. Pics too small again. 7/10

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
    Much much better picture! Super Saiyan 2 Goku is cool. But Gohan wa the first and is the greatest XD Anyways, ss that from when he was showing Majin Buu all the stages of Saiyans? *was watching that episode not that long ago* 10/10

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    Dark Sora said:
    Much much better picture! Super Saiyan 2 Goku is cool. But Gohan wa the first and is the greatest XD Anyways, ss that from when he was showing Majin Buu all the stages of Saiyans? *was watching that episode not that long ago* 10/10
    looks like it. 10/10 again you've had your sig rated to much

Last edited:

Jolty-kun

Years
    Pretty cool animation.. Vegeta! o.o, i used to watch DBZ, thats until it went into DB GT, it got all crappy then XD

9.5/10 X3

I betcha ill be late XD

Edit: Wow, guess not oO; XD

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
    Jolty-Kun said:
    Pretty cool animation.. Vegeta! o.o, i used to watch DBZ, thats until it went into DB GT, it got all crappy then XD

9.5/10 X3

I betcha ill be late XD

Edit: Wow, guess not oO; XD

Well that's because Akira Toryama had nothing to do with GT. So that means GT doesnt really count in the Dragon Ball series

Nice little animation thingy 10/10

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    ^^Again nice animation very smooth, I think you need a sig change though..but you could just ignore me, its fun to *ignores self* 9/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back