• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    The Black Hedgehog said:
    I never made it XD...10/10 for Linoone :P
    The Black Hedgehog, I reminded you quite a few times that these threads are no discussion threads.
    This is no chit-chat thread, and I told you to take these kind of things to PM or the Funtime DCC, as it is off-topic. Adding a rating to an offtopic-post doesn't make in on-topic.
    Also the purpose of this thread is to rate a Users Signature, by adding a small sentence of what is liked, or disliked about it.
    Since you decided not to follow my notices and kept going offtopic, this is a Warning for you.

As for your Signature, it is nicely styled, small, tidy, and fits your current theme.
    So because of that, you'll get a 8/10 from me.

Charizard14

Sup Every1 I am new xD, but if I might u in D/P prepare for a war..... -.-

Charizard14

I like all the signatures, but I hope u like mine ^^ it is fiery and energetic

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Charizard14 said:
    Sup Every1 I am new xD, but if I might u in D/P prepare for a war..... -.-
    That's totally offtopic. You are meant to rate the signature of the person above you [speaking of which, please don't rate my signature. I posted here to mod - the person above me deserves a fair rating. Rate them instead, okay? ^_^;]. We have a newbie forum, okay? I know you're new, so you obviously weren't sure where to post, but you know now! ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back