• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    8/10

I Rate Your Sig An 8/10

Its Kind Of Funny About Someone Eating Your Sig Instead Of It Saying "Under Construction" The Pikachu Is Good But Looks A Little Off....

Its A Simple Yet Creative Sig So 8/10...

Utami

Heart Of Terror
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    Centered, but a little messy. I think the two userbars should go under the 'Crystal Reflection' banner.

8/10

Utami

Heart Of Terror
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    Centered and neat, but the animation could use a border.

8/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Pretty shuweet I have to say. Distant Cousin. Niiiiiiice. xDD

10/10. Rukia is teh rules. She reminds me of d34th.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    One Charmed Dude said:
    uhh whoever that is....lol.......7/10
    United squirtle said:
    whatever that is I give it 6/10
    It would be nice if both of you would leave a small sentence about what you like or dislike about the previous poster's Signature, and why you gave that rating, as it is stated in the Rules.
    Also, One Charmed Dude, we have a rule that states that your posts should consist of at least 4-words per post. Things like "uhh" and "lol" are no words, and do not count towards the amount.
    Please remember that in the future and don't do it again.
    It's highly reccomended that you have a look at the rules, before you post.

United squirtle, I like the effects in your banner, it also matches your current theme. So, because of that, you'll get a 6/10 from me.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    xXFallenXx said:
    8.9/10

It's pretty nice.
    xXFallenXx, as I just told the other two above you, we have a 4-word rule for posts.
    Also you're supposed to add a small sentence about what is liked or disliked about the previous poster's signature.
    Please remember that in the future.

Your banner is nice, and fits your current theme. Also your signature is small and organized. Because of that, you get a 8/10 from me.

Utami

Heart Of Terror
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    Text is a little hard to see and I'm guessing there is no border, but it's too dark to tell. But at least it's organized and centered.

8/10

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    the dark bg of the tag doesnt fit with the render, also the utami text is small and the font could be a scripty font maybe..
    6/10 for tag
    8/10 for sig section

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back