• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    Very nice ... one this I really, really don't like, is how with the animation, when the link to your Dex isn't there, it's white instead of transparent.
    8.9/10

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    8/10

Original. I don't think somebody would ever have a theme base on a one time character from Nature. She was cool. Still the stuff on the left makes it a bit hard to see the character but I can understand the reason behind that. Nice thing it just the with the size of the banner and the text under it and above it that what took it points from being made a nine. The sig is a bit long to me so that what gets me.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Yeah, size has always been an issue with my siggies. Still, I really couldn't bear to leave anything out from it. :O

Anyway, the spork is a funny idea and I like the banner, but like Arlynn you've got an avatar simply consisting of a cut-out from the banner, so you'll get a little minus for that. The font colour is also uncomfortably bright, making the text difficult to read with lighter layouts like the one I'm using, so I'm afraid that's another minus for layout insensitivity. Other than that, it's well organized, compact, and - I dare say - pretty original. 8.5 ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2007
    A bit blank. I like the eeve though seen as its my favourite pokemon. It would be good if you had a picture in there!

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Text is spread apart too much, it's also a bad font, the effects make it too contrasted and the render is disproportionally small. 6/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    That "joke" in your friends list is..... humourless, to be euphimistic about it. Also, you overrate everything in your signature. That banner doesn't blend, has too much contrast and colours are too varying. There is no relevance to the avatar and you need spelling lessons. 3/10

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Ohh...harsh. xD

Anyway, I don't know the character you built your theme around, but the siggy in itself is compact and neat and it ties in nicely with the avatar. Don't quite get the IPPO thing though and the font is kind of weird. o.O 9/10, a good siggy but it's just missing that final something that I can't seem to put into words.

Years
    ^to jae kun: The misspeling is deliberate!!! oh, and it is rate the siggy, not does the siggy match the avatar or can this guy spell.. Or Is the Above Guy's Friends List Good..
    and for sum reason;I like alter ego's stuff..
    9.9/10(i've never given 10/10 - There is always room for improvement)

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
    Well. . . interesting, but for me there is just too much going on in the banner. Good use of colours to make the background of the banner stand out but there is just too much going on, especially in the bottom left of the banner where all the pokemon are bundled together. Im not too fond of the image of blaziken on the right hand side of the banner either. Overall it o.k but needs some work done to it. 5.5/10

~Kipper~

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Well, the banner is nice but the plain black font doesn't really accentuate it, which is a shame. Also, the pokémon card-thingies at the bottom kind of look out of place and seem to add needless length to the signature. 7/10 nice overall, but thematically inconsistent and a bit on the largish side.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Pretty in pink ^^. It's small, neat, and pretty cute to boot. Everything's centered and well positioned.

9/10

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
    Its very nicley made banner and its very simplistic which is just the way like the banners. For me the only problem is the 'a' in the text which seems to interfere too much with the background. 7.9/10

~Kipper~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back