• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Too much unorganized, random... bleh.

I guess I'll start at the top, and go from there.

Ooh, little self-made pokepet-things... not really interesting ones, though. :\

'My claims' is written small, for some reason. I don't understand why, but whatever.

A Trozei animation on a white background, I guess that's a custom cubone sprite, on a transparent background, and some other little icon-thingy on a grey background. Can't really get much more random than that. I really don't like that part. It just bothers me, for some reason. xD

I understand that Paint isn't the best thing to make banners, but... seriously? You could have used sprites, instead of images like that. You could have spent a little more time on the background. "Cubone and Marowak"... text isn't interesting enough to make up for the rest of the banner. AND you saved it as a jpeg. A PNG would be SO much better.

And WHAT DOES 'SHOT AT' MEAN?! ...I'm sorry, but it's like bothering mewhenever I see taht in peoples sigs. xD

Meh, 1.7/10.

Sorry for the long post; I just don't like short, unclear posts. X3

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Um...It's too unorganize if you ask me...
    Maybe align them in an order...or maybe lose some of it,
    Maybe just stick with the Trainer Card, the Bunny and the Glitter Squirtle
    so I'll rate you 2/10

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Um, it's not much of a signature with just text, although props for originality/creativity (whichever one you prefer). But, it just has a spoiler tab, which I personally find kind of ugly, and a bunch of statistics.

2/10

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    Um, it's not much of a signature with just text, although props for originality/creativity (whichever one you prefer). But, it just has a spoiler tab, which I personally find kind of ugly, and a bunch of statistics.

2/10

I was just seeing how much people utterly despised Team Rocket XD. Anyways, I like your trainer card, 41victory. It's cool.
    8/10.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Cool Fishy Fishy!
    Hmm...I'm not really a Fan of Orangeshipping, I'm more of a Pokeshipping,
    ~ Anyway the Sprite is Nice very good, very good but I always love the Daisy Theme so 9.5/10

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    I think I like it better when It was a Roserade..it was weird 'cause it was meant to be a Avatar and it was placed on the Sig...O.o
    ~ Anyways i don't like The Bulbasaur,
    Aaand um..>it's Simple...TOO Simple so 7/10

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    It's very nice. The colour scheme and image are very suiting and clean. But, I also discourage sprites in a more textual and graphic signature. If it were all sprites, then it might fit, but as it is, not so much.

8/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back