• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    I don't like your signature. It's not a well done work. 2/10 <~ I give you 2 points because you have a signature and because of the Blastoise sprite in the whirlpool effect. It's quite cute.
    ~

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    vavavoom:phoenix wright...... You get 7/10. TAKE THAT!
    Dawnfanboy: it needs more content. 5/10

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    no, its that she WILL be dead if you use improper language. hinata = 8/10

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    what the? is my sig that bad? or did you BOTH misposts? =/

I was rating Viveks *coughhorriblecough*

I believe PenguinPal was rating Naruto with the 2/10.
    Anyway, 8/10. I like the banner, but there's not much more to the signature than some records and a membership claim.

Jordan.

??? I like Naruto its awesome, I gave it 8, not 2 -_-

Vavavoom: u gets a nice 7/10

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    The image is nice and the text is well edited. My only gripe is the small lapse of consistency in the font colours. The picture is also kind of grained and sketchy, the lack of border also takes away some of its boldness, but I just love the actual image. The Houndoom looks very proud, and the pose is great.

8/10

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    The trainer card is unique, although the colour scheme could be toned down a bit. Most of the text is also plain and could be edited better. I think there's too much to be honest. Fun TC though.

4/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back