• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    8/10 Yours is neat, I like it. But the text is just sort of weird. Too big for my taste, and I don't like that green color (although it goes with your banner). Good job though. ^_^

~desu Saba~

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Hmmm, the theme is interesting ... Although the cropping on the characters in the banner seems a little jaggedy and rushed. However the BG matches pretty well, and the text on the right isnt too "IN YOUR FACE!" and thats a good thing! ^_^

8.7/10

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Well thanks, yeah my rendering ability isn't too good yet. XD

As for you 9/10 It's great just a little bit cluttery. I love that latias banner and the text isn't big which is a plus on my part.

~desu Saba~

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    To me, your signature is (as always) the same, boring, etc. as everyone elses. Well I guess I like the banner (crpa like that)

So:

7/10

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Aw! Cute signature. Two things:

- One of the banners must go off, I personally think.
    - I hate the font size! I hate every fonts over the size 2. Talking about font, the green one doesn't match with your theme.

6/10 <~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back