• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    8/10
    Like the colors, and the simplicity.

Really? :S
    How come only I can see the banner? It's supposed to be a yellowish one. (Something must be wrong with the files or PC..)
    Does my banner show now?

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
    OMG ITS SASUKE i dont like him cuz he try ot kill Naruto (even thoug he may be annoying i still lik him) >.< so its a 7/10 seen to many of sasuke

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I really like yours. Its cute. Reminds me of a story book I use to read when I was younger :p

9/10

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    It's pretty good, but the different colors of the text doesn't make it look very good, and I'm unable to read most of the text in the banner, which is generally okay but not really that appealing to the eyes. Basically needs work, but isn't terrible either. 6/10

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    2/10

All I really see is random text and that little "Can you read this?" chain infecting other people's signatures lately.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    ^ Its a really cute theme, For a second I thought there was something wrong with the top left hand corner of the banner ^^;;

9/10

Years
    2/10

All I really see is random text and that little "Can you read this?" chain infecting other people's signatures lately.

Really that bad? Really? Like a Virus?

*Notices Perry!*

<Ahem> What? Oh right yes. Erm...Let's see...It looks good. Erm *To Judges* Help me!

*Judges hold up Scoreboards*

That's what I was thinking! 9/10. Very Nice!

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    ^ I like the banner but I think there too much text personally.

6/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back