• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • 5/10 Lacks content, and I can't see the picture! ;-;

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Hmmm.... very good with the scanlines, and the text is awesome, but the stroke-ish outline in white is far too contrasting and ruins the blending. Apart from that, it's got a well-made touch to it, with a sensible font and well developed colour scheme, unfortunately lacking a border which would have put everything together. Overall mark = 8.5/10

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Hmmm.... very good with the scanlines, and the text is awesome, but the stroke-ish outline in white is far too contrasting and ruins the blending. Apart from that, it's got a well-made touch to it, with a sensible font and well developed colour scheme, unfortunately lacking a border which would have put everything together. Overall mark = 8.5/10
    The stroke-ish outline in white IS the border...I thought 0_o

Ooh, melikes. A bit too big of a banner thar and not enough text...to my liking, that is.

9.5/10.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    OH LAWLZ. I didn't see that! XDD;
    I thought you didn't have a border because I was using a light forum skin ^^; And I was referring to the chocobo's stroke ^^
    I'll have to revise the mark, but I think it should have been black to be more visible. Anywho, 9/10 And please give a more concise rating of mine, not just the melikes thing, if you happen to rate it again? =3

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Ugh. Colour scheme is awesome, but the text stabs the thing with a knife. It really doesn't suit it. And of course, the text UNDER the banner could be colours relating to the banner, or chritsmasy. 7/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back