• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • 4/10 No picture, but I don't dislike it either.

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Eh, plain is not the right word what I ment, it's just difficult to find the good word for it since I aren't English ^^" soz.

Needs a picture maybe?

8.3/10

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    The banner's nice and kinda mystic in its on sense. The text is good too but then again, well, everyone had text. Can't really comment on letters, but your assemble and use of bold, italics, and colour are nice.

8.5/10

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • I like it, its different from the short 'n' wide banners everyone has these days... you dont have much text, but the large banner makes up for this! That image is within sig size limits right? XD

8.7/10

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
  • Ahhhgggh. I'm confused. Why do people keep saying I don't have an image in my signature? Are you blind?! :K

Latias; I think that the black doesn't work well with the artwork since it's so bright. 7/10

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Hrm, well I see your image... I dont know whats wrong with these people X3 I think it's good, ure still keeping colors together, tho I like your old theme better o_o

7.8/10

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
  • The banner text is not something im fond of but because of ts simplistic style and yellow border which matches your yellow Latias image i would say it is overall quite good. 7/10

~Kipper~

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
  • 5;10 ~~ GAH! Pokaymon! Also, Haruka's hair is a weird color, and the text isn't well done to me, while the text not on the banner doesn't match.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Umm...... No text. >__>
    Don't like bevels. >___>
    Colours are kinda.... >__>
    6/10

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
  • The colors are eh, but overall it's a great banner. 9/10

---I hope the person who rates me c an actually see my Sig x.x---

Rena

Years
  • 8;10 ~~ the render of the banner is well done, but I don't think green represents love, maybe a light pink. Anyways, Nana ===== <333. x3

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
  • The colouring of the banner is great and the banner is overall quite simplistic with not that much going on and some text which goes well with the image and background. Simplistic is just how i like banners so . . 9/10

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
  • 9.9/10

I don't support Contestshipping though the banner is nicely made. I also like those three Pokemon images.

Though the banner and the three images don't seem to go very well together. =/

Rena

Years
  • 9.9;10 ~~ The banner is very beautiful, I love the colors of it, the Kairi picture, and the brushes. But the text on the photograph looks a bit odd x33.

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
  • Its a very well designed banner with good use of colouring. The text in the banner is only a couple of wors too, which is how i like banners to be. Very nice. 8.7/10

~Kipper~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back