• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    The red hurts my eyes T.T, but it's okay, but the overall "vibes" of the banner seem a bit crushed to me. I'm sounding like a hippy xD. But overall, the banner is okay to me and hass a pretty good background, though I dun likey the text Dx And the theme isn't really appealing to me, I don't know a thing about hocket x33~ so, I will give your banner an above average, since it's made pretty well~ score;; 6-10..

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
    Years
    Whatzers? How is it confusing?? O_o

*sigh*

Well, gotta rate yours.

Seems a bit bland and boring, its nothing more but pixel art and text. 2.3/10

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Aww come on people and rase your ratings before we get a fight here ^^;;;

^ Looks nice and organized to me, only complaint is the gray text, I need to select it to make an effort to read it 0.0" Still, it's nice~

8.7/10

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    9/10 Haha very nice & clean. :P

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I really like how you organized the test in your signature, it makes it look nice. Though the one line of blue text, is a it random XD

8/10

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    @ Lunux

Well, for starters the text isn't all that great. The background seems to be clashing with the stock. Border is ... different. Stock is cool I guess.

5 / 10

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hmm, a sprite banner... I really have to try making one of those xP

Anyway, it's a good signature. My complaint would be that the sections in the banner are not even, and I think it would look better if the sections were the same size. Otherwise, it's a fairly good banner. And the text under it is also very nicely arranged. 8/10

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    Interesting banner~ I like it. But the text to the left unbalances the sig overall. 6/10

I hadn't even seen that until I posted. I was using the editor that lets you see your set as you edit, but I didn't preview before I saved. My fault. ^^;

@ Shiranui

Your sigs are always cool. The color scheme in the banner matches well with the text below it. Graphic effects are cool and the stock flows great as well.

9/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back