• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Good banner. But the blue font dont doesn't match at all. Also, the text at the left seems random. Maybe you could make the font more interesting? <~ 7/10

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    8/10

One of the images in the banner is kinda odd looking, and 'ts a little dark, but other then that its pretty awsome.

I just don't like colors that dark.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    8/10

One of the images in the banner is kinda odd looking, and 'ts a little dark, but other then that its pretty awsome.

I just don't like colors that dark.

Don't you know me, Manaphy? XD
    ~
    I like your banner. But having a banner in a signature without anything else is quite not interesting. <~ Add some text! ^^ 8/10

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    OMG MAYA FEY <3. If lurve yer signature, it has pretty colors, and it's has Maya Fey, because Phoenix Wright is lurve. 100000000000000000/10000. Hobohodo = ftw. (but the backgrounds a bit plain, though i'm biased because it has mabya fey in it xD.)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    ^^' Yay, thanks. You have a nice banner too. ~> Hey, that's the guy from the game. ^^
    ~I just hate the regular size text... D: 8/10.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    9/10

I have seen the light of dark colors contrasting light colors (i fell you have a mix of the two)

But the image still looks sorta weird.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back