• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
  • The banner is nice, although the font chosen for the text doesn't suit as well. The CSS border could probably be dragged down a few pixels too, as to not collide too much with the last line of text. Otherwise pretty good. 7/10

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
  • uuuuuhmmmm....i forgot what the name of the show where that kid is from xD i wish they would still show it but its really cool but i kinda dont like the blue and white border so......8/10

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • i love your sig the banner is amazing...you might want to make your text match your banner, but its good 9/10

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
  • i love your sig the banner is amazing...you might want to make your text match your banner, but its good 9/10

you know i never thought about going that xD well thanks for letting me know ill try to fix it =]

and for you its just awesome with the lyrics from chop suey =] awesome song xD soooooo 10/10

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Yours is fine, except that the PC family thing is too big, seems like a 73 to me.

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
  • i dont really like it. its messy and unorganized too much text next to the plushies and 2 isnt good. this signature is probably going to be disabled soon . 3/10

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    I always love your work Evilcheese~ n_n
    You make such cute Poke'banners.

Anyways, It's nice and not too busy. It's organized quite well.
    Maybe take out some spaces under the banner, just to condense it, because the font color matches wonderfully~

The light spot on the banner, kills my eyes. But it's beautiful.

9.5/10~!

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
  • I always love your work Evilcheese~ n_n
    You make such cute Poke'banners.

Anyways, It's nice and not too busy. It's organized quite well.
    Maybe take out some spaces under the banner, just to condense it, because the font color matches wonderfully~

The light spot on the banner, kills my eyes. But it's beautiful.

9.5/10~!

yours is awesome but its kinda leader of akatsuki pain but anyway 10/10

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    @ Dr.Stiles: I love that banner. The colored parts agaist the darkness look really awesome. BreD makes aweshum banners as well~ n_n

The text below is also nicely organized! I have to give you credit for using that font (Impact), I can never seem to get it to fit with any theme, but it looks nice here~
    Oh, it's a pretty siggy, Stiles~ 10/10. I love Sora <3

~~~~

@ mutsudaime:

83 Both of those banners are so Punk. Hehe, they're cool, even if they don't match so much... they seem like they do~ Hm, I like the stacked layout of your sig, everything gets bigger so it evens out. n_n; the userbar throws it off, but... I like userbars.

I like it, it shows what you like and who you are. Soo, 9/10~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Meh not to bad. The banner looks cool but childish. The text is nice and small.

7/10

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
  • i like how that you can use transperency like that. with my almost a year of photoshop i havent been able to do it that well. anyway th bannrt is ok the background and all id prefer a render but thats me. the text should be like brown or something to match the banner though. 7/10

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • SacreBloo! hehe, its cute and says 'I enjoy life' 8.5/10

i like how that you can use transperency like that. with my almost a year of photoshop i havent been able to do it that well. anyway th bannrt is ok the background and all id prefer a render but thats me. the text should be like brown or something to match the banner though. 7/10

thanks for pointing that out, the silver was kind of out there. I think I nailed it this time though.

ran[D]umb

The RanDumb-est of RanDumbs!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    Plain. Not really...'exciting' or 'eye-catching' y'know?

Eh. Not going in depth much >> 8/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back