• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    5/10 Um, nice Kirby animations, but it's meh. Lose the "LOL ROFL." Put the userbar on a second line. Maybe center it. Why hit Meta Knight? D:

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I really like the big orange box with the header, and that exclamation mark is cool. The big words of "This signature is disabled" is pretty flashy too, it TOTALLY catches my attention. :O

0/10~

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Spoiler? Hack userbars? What pokemon are you? Mew!?

OMGASH TIS SO SEXY

0/10

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    ^w^;;
    Yay for Pokemon banner, but it being Shaymin (I haterz legendaries) brings MY score down a tad bit....
    But it's still kinda cute with the Raork based foxeh.
    XD
    8.9/10

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    ... Not so good. The text streches out too far, the little banner is boring and it doesn't catch my attention.

4/10~

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Have i rated yours before? I can't remember. Well, if i have I'm prolly just repeating myself.
    But anyway, I love the colours in the banner and how the text matches. Good job. 10/10

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I like the bannerm very nice, and doesn't hurt my eyes, but though you tried to make it mathc, the text under the banner REALLY hurts! ;_;
    8/10~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back