• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    i was rating unbreakables

and mine is poor quality because i was 1500 by 900 pixel size but i had to decrease it so now its bad quality

Years
    @ piloswineFLU: 4/10. Banners with multiple renders/stocks are usually almost always fail. The renders/stocks aren't even consistent with each other. One is Gen II art, another is Gen IV, and the last is from the Anime. Background doesn't seem much to brag about either. Add on the fact that it was saved as a .JPEG and you have a pretty bad banner.

@ ѕσυℓ: 7/10. Not much to say about it, other than the bright green text's poor contrast on most of PC's light backgrounds. Other than that though, it's an OK signature since I have no other complaints about it.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Banners don't look good together, unorganized and text is well..poor.
    2/10

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I like the way its nice and organized and it goes with the avi!
    Not such a big fan of the pic but it gets a respectable 8/10 =]

I just changed my siggy recently! Tell me what you think guys ^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    10/10

You always make wonderful signatures. The CSS is done very well and you got your anime list on it. Very well organized.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    They are humans that are also in hollow form. They can change into Hollows anytime. But they are humans. :3

Ashton and Cameron...awesome! They are pretty funny. And I like the organization you got the signature. 10/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back