• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
Years
  • 7/10
    Font's a bit hard to read... and it's rather dramatic compared to your avatar.
    But it's dark and nifty. I like it.

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
  • If there's anything I hate, it's self advertising that isn't Tom Fulp Related.

3/10

Why is it that when I try to show people something original, I get whining and moaning because "Oh, it's advertising! :shocked:".

Maybe if you would actually watch the video, you might appreciate it (but hey, I'm just talking to the air, aren't I?)

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • the poem/haiku/quote thing is great and very true. I would instantly award at least a 9 but the crazy rainbow sharpie drags down the look, imo.
    You do however earn a solid 7/10

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • The Rapidash banner is boring, and the stuff in the spoiler is.. Weird. ;__;
    So, 3/10. Sorry.

EDIT: Beaten. I like this Quilava one. 8/10.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back