• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I finally get to rate the signature of this. Four icons isn't something you see all the time, but I like the variation of it and the text is fitted very nicely.

9/10

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    You have a very nice signature. The colour scheme is simple and there's not too much text. ^^
    It's clean and simple.

9/10

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Actually the scans come from the same site and were -apparently- scanned at the same quality. XD

*cough*
    Anwyays, You have a very colourful one. The the colours you used match. No colour stands out, or doesn't belong in your signature.

8/10

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Though I have no idea who it is, it's an awesome sig.

9/10

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I like the way the banner is fitted in together, but it has low quality. The text is alright, and at least it is a bit more organized than before.

6.9/10

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    Hmm I don't like it as much as the old one... too much red. way way way too much. And Heart/Soul (what is her name anyway)'s pose is.. i don't like.
    6.5/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back