• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
  • 7 / 10; nice and simple, just the way I like it; men, just the way I like it; text could be better; gradient is a bit off (looks like it should be transparent on my theme :D); spacing on links seems just a little off; DeviantArt is one word; props for extended sig site.

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    1/10.

All it is is a trainer ID and text with bad grammar.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Heh heh, but I am the awesome pkmn mastor gymnotied, desu.

8 / 10 -- respect goes out for those who align signatures with the music player; text matches well, but could be a bit more streamline, esp with a css-bar over it, the same size as the picture; text could be more innovative; color scheme is good; not too fond of the art style, but that's just stock; some stray pixels around the center; I don't like BoA; image text formatted well; good cut-off.

cbf to think of more.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • I love all things pertaining to irony, and this is Poke-Irony. Props to you for making a new form of irony.
    9/10

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • 2 / 10 -- Bad image quality; does not match theme-wise with avatar; could be a bit more gracefully set; no alignment; however, the whole thme itself does match somewhat with the avatar.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Wish I was that artsy x.x...
    9.2/10

So how d'you get the cool writing? A font or hand-drawn?
    8.5/10

**my sig isn't a joke. It's supposed to be a "Wall of Shame" for whomever sent me that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back